donderdag 3 mei 2012

Anna Dello Russo for H&M


As you might have seen in some fashion newsletters or on other blogs, there is a new guestdesigner for H&M. This time it is Anna Dello Russo, editor-at-large and creative consultant for Vogue Japan, who has created a whole accessories collection.
I only saw one picture from the accessories but boy, do I lóve this collection! I haven’t been too excited about previous collaborations, Lanvin was way too overdressed to my opinion and the silhouettes  from Marni aren’t my taste either.
But this one really got my attention! 

I absolutely love golden accessories (all jewelry that I own is gold), it really spices up a simple outfit. And I adore the aqua-greenish color you see in the clutches. I really can’t wait till October! I have been browsing the web for hours but couldn’t find any other pictures then the ones below. Too bad :( 

The collection will be for sale from the 4th of October online and in 140 stores. Don't forget to put that in your agenda's!


What do you think of this collection?




Photo's: Magnus Magnusson

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten