zondag 27 mei 2012

WISHLIST: Gold Gold Gold


I have a little confession to make… I am a little bit of a golddigger… Rings, bracelets, necklaces, watches, it all has to be gold, gold, gold!

My everyday jewelry exists of a secondhand golden ring I got from my boyfriend (brand unknown) and a rose golden watch from OOZOO. I would like to say that I keep my  other jewelry organized in a nice box or a drawer, but sadly enough I leave it wherever I take them off. In the bathroom, bedroom or on the dining table, name it and you’ll find my precious golden bling-bling.

About the style of my jewelry,  I do like it classy and I’m not that into statement pieces, I really like my jewelry to blend in with the rest of my outfit. So here are some pieces that I would lóve to add to my bedroom, dining table and myself ofcourse ;) 

What kind of jewelry do you like to wear?


snowflakey ring Brand unknown
pear charm necklace PinkLouLou
nuon bracelet Gorjana
cross bracelet Gorjana
love knot ring PinkLouLou

p.s. If anyone knows what brand the ring on the top is from, please let me know! I have been looking for it for about a year

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten